Saturday 24 June 2017

15) Forest Veterinary Practice, Theodore Road

I still think of this building as the Afan Arts Centre, which was a previous incarnation of the same building. This sketch was made from the adjacent Talbot Memorial Park, ad I have to say it's possibly my most successful ink and wash picture. There's loads of things I like in architecture, and a hotch potch of pitched roofs is one of them, and this has a great collection of roofs, which I concentrated on in this sketch. This is one of the last three sketches I made before the trip to Prague, which I mentioned in the introduction post, and which was so important to me for the reasons I've already gone into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Sketches

  Level Crossing Station Road This is one of my favourite Port Talbot subjects for a sketch - the level crossing in Station Road. The crossi...