Sunday 25 June 2017

35) Tesco Car Park - Shopping on Sunday


I sketched this one from my car, while Mrs. C. was taking care of a little bit of Sunday shopping. When I first moved here it just wouldn’t happen – the supermarkets didn’t open at all. I like the sea of car roofs here. In the distance you can see the back of the Ebenezer Chapel, and the main building that you can see houses the Civic Centre and the Princess Royal Theatre. This Tesco was actually built on a huge open car park – they were able to build the whole supermarket and it still left them with a very substantial car park of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Sketches

  Level Crossing Station Road This is one of my favourite Port Talbot subjects for a sketch - the level crossing in Station Road. The crossi...